Redoing Your Bedroom: The Do’s and the Don’ts
So, you want to redo your bedroom – during this stay-at-home period, most of us have been feeling the need to renovate our houses and the rooms that we’ve been spending much more time in.
Well, I want to help! Here are 4 Do’s and 4 Don’ts to keep in mind while you renovate your bedroom.
1. Choose a statement piece to complement your bedroom.
2. Add visual interest by painting or wallpapering an accent wall.
3. Lay out a new rug for comfort and style.
4. Change up your bedding.
1. Overfill your bedroom with large and bulky furniture.
2. Neglect your wall space.
3. Ignore bad lighting.
4. Keep anything that doesn’t make you happy.
I hope these quick tips are helpful and good luck with redoing your bedroom!